We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat to Russell- harbor walkable from Copthorne?

Which Paihia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edinburgh
reviews: 106
Boat to Russell- harbor walkable from Copthorne?

Hi, we are staying at the Copthorne Waitangi resort and next day want to take the ferry from Paihia to russell as need to get back for our enxt trip departing in the afternoo. is the harbour a walkable distance from the hotel ?

thanks

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
reviews: 105
1. Re: Boat to Russell- harbor walkable from Copthorne?

It is walkable but will probably take you 20 - 25 minutes, maybe a little longer. It is not something I have done I always use a car to transit between Waitangi and Paihia

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands
reviews: 101
2. Re: Boat to Russell- harbor walkable from Copthorne?

I would guess similarly that it will take approx 30 minutes to walk the distance. Once you cross Waitangi estuary bridge and stroll along the reserve area at Te Tii beach it's not much further. There may even be a hotel shuttle available to the Copthorne guests.

Paihia
reviews: 4
3. Re: Boat to Russell- harbor walkable from Copthorne?

The Copthorne has a shuttle that runs into town every 30 minutes during offices hours as far as I know but just double check with them when you arrive

4. Re: Boat to Russell- harbor walkable from Copthorne?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, March 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Paihia