We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitehaven, United...
Hotel

Hi

My brother is getting married next month in Auckland, as we are unable to fly over for the wedding

I am hoping to book the happy couple into a honeymoon suite In a nice hotel in either the city or on the outskirts.

Any help would be grateful I am wanting to add things such as flowers chocolates and a bottle of champers too..

Thanks for the help in advance

Ruth.

Whangarei, Northland
Destination Expert
for Auckland, Whangarei
reviews: 39
1. Re: Hotel

Hotel de Brett would be my choice.

I am sure they could arrange those extras for you too....

Auckland Region...
reviews: 68
2. Re: Hotel

There are several great hotels in Auckland. I agree Hotel De Brett is lovely, other options I've stayed at which are all five star and in which I would definitely stay again for a romantic escape would be the Hilton (excellent sea views), The Langham (they have a beautiful day spa if you'd like to book them a couple's treatment), Sky City Grand. All of the above are very central.

Oz
reviews: 31
3. Re: Hotel

Hi,

To be honest Auckland isn't my favourite city in NZ. Sorry :-(

However we had a wonderful stay here a few years ago at Waitakere and it is only about half an hour out of town. I hope it hasn't changed since we were there. Maybe someone with more recent experience will comment?

www.luxuryescapes.co.nz/#Accommodation…

Cheers,

Edited: 11:35 pm, October 28, 2013
Auckland, New...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Hotel

City Centre: Heritage Hotel is very nice and has a spa pool and pool on the roof with very nice views of the harbour. Stamford is also a very nice hotel.

My pick for the outskirts would be Mudbrick on Waiheke Island.

5. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 02, 2014