We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay in auklad

norfolk england
places to stay in auklad

we land in aukland on 10th march and fly back home 28th april on landing we will be staying at crowne plaza hotel for one night but would then like to find a family home or guest house to stay in aukland for 3 more nights for 2 adults and 2 children then hire a car to drive around the north island with stops at similar homes or guest houses can anyone advise or recomend any of this type of place to stay

London
reviews: 4
1. Re: places to stay in auklad

What price range are you looking at?

norfolk england
2. Re: places to stay in auklad

I was looking for something around 125 - 175 nz dollars per night if possible or as close to that as I can get

Hook up with...
reviews: 5
3. Re: places to stay in auklad

At the risk of being offensive to Aucklanders, I would strongly suggest getting out of Auckalnd, there are some lovely places not too far away, Devonport is a nice area, or try Orewa about an hour North of Auckland.

Of course, don't forget if you are travelling the North Island to take the Twin Coast Discovery route and visit the Hokianga region

London
reviews: 4
4. Re: places to stay in auklad

Have a look at The Great Ponsonby Bed and Breakfast. It has a great location and I am sure you would enjoy it.

http://www.ponsonbybnb.co.nz/

ou may get a good rate for late April.

Aoraki Mount Cook...
reviews: 42
5. Re: places to stay in auklad

Can't specifically recommend anywhere but have a look at www.bnb.co.nz

As previously said I'd also recommend getting out of Auckland itself.