We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camper Travel

Which New Zealand hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prague
reviews: 44
Camper Travel

Does anyone have an experience renting a campervan from this company. They are really cheap, so I'm bit suspicious....

Nelson, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
reviews: 45
1. Re: Camper Travel

Which company?

Prague
2. Re: Camper Travel

Camper travel:

campertravel.co.nz

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
reviews: 55
3. Re: Camper Travel

That is just a portal to book with a variety of outfits - they tell you which ones, so take the quote you're given and check with the company they're making the booking with, to see what rate you'll get by going directly. Some of the companies they'll book you with are cheap for a reason.

Prague
4. Re: Camper Travel

I see, thanks for explanation.

So mine calculation comes from Explore more.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
reviews: 55
5. Re: Camper Travel

Explore More is a brand of our biggest tourism operator, so at least it isn't some backyard fly by nighter. I seriously considered taking one of their vans for a spin as the RotoVegas looks good on the road, would have done so excpet that I got a free relocation deal with someone else. Just don't expect a fully specced van - they are aiming at the low cost sector. They are getting very good reviews on rankers.co.nz

Prague
6. Re: Camper Travel

I've booked Rotovegas for five weeks and got a very good quote (2 100 NZD).

Thanks a lot, you've calmed me down a bit, those reviews are fairly positive.

7. Re: Camper Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 25, 2010