Hi all! My Fiance and I will be coming over to Perth for a 2-day pre-wedding photoshoot over 1 of the weekends in April/May. We have in mind the itinerary for the 2 days and would like your comments/suggestions on our planned trip. Our intended accomodation would be around East Perth.
- Blue Boat Shed
- King's Park
- Lake Monger
- Drive to Pinnacles Dessert
- Thirsty Point and Wind Farm (if time permits)
- Scarborough/Cottlesloe Beach for sunset shots(sunset at 1800)
- Busselton Jetty
- Cape Leeuwin
- Winery e.g. Voyager Estate
1) We're still deciding between driving back to our apartment in East Perth or to book an accomodation at Margaret River instead, as we've heard that its dangerous to drive at night.
2) Would the areas we've mentioned be crowded as we'll be doing the photoshoot over a weekend.
3) Read that we've got to pay AUD100 to do wedding photography at King's Park. Can I know if this is true?