We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attention magmagrill

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Attention magmagrill

Hi I have been reading posts about apartment accomodation in Perth and have seen your posts.We are making out 1 st trip to Perth in a few weeks..What caught my eye is that you are from Columbia SC..I lived there during my school years but have been living here in Australia for 13 years now..if you have any questions about travelling here , I would be more than happy to try to help. I f you reply yo this post , I will post my email addy to you ..

ttys

bgmtrans

england
reviews: 8
1. Re: Attention magmagrill

Hi TMF here, would you mind if i joined in your descusion , i am going to Perth in March, ok a long way off but it will be here before we know it, any anything i can pick up to ade us on our trip would be great, i have also been in touch with magmagrill and athena, both i have had lots of help from , but any more and any different views would be welcolme

Thanks Ann

Columbia, SC
reviews: 2
2. Re: Attention magmagrill

I have just seen your post for the first time this Jan. 16th. We are leaving for Australia in 2 weeks and will travel to Perth from Melbourne. Where did you live in Columbia and how do you like Australia? We are on our 3rd trip to Australia and just love it. Please let me hear from you and I am sorry I just saw your post. Hope I am not too late. Ann