We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 20
places to stay

hi

spending a week in jan 2008 looking for advice on best areas to stay?

Perth, Australia
reviews: 44
1. Re: places to stay

Lots more info from you required for us to help you. As a newbie, how about reading others' posts and seeing what info has been provided from them and trying again.

Are you alone? Kids? Interests? Budget? Transport? Best as in what? Safety? Access to beach? Get my drift?

Hear from you soon!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 615
2. Re: places to stay

It depends whether you want to be in the CBD or on the beach. In Jan being close to the beach is perfect place to stay. Perth has incredible sunsets and the beaches are truly wonderful.

For a weeks holiday my suggestion to you, is to stay at the Seashell apartments at Scarborough Beach or Observation city hotel. my review with pics !

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g580530-d263…

More info as Perthoz mentioned would help us give you better advice.

perth
3. Re: places to stay

Hi dingbat, agree with previous posters. I haven't checked it out, but try www.staywa.net.au. and see what you get. Lennyb

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 4
4. Re: places to stay

I would also suggest that you make your booking as soon as practicable. January is peak time - school holidays plus summer = higher rates and more demand

5. Re: places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 01, 2009