We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best accommodation for couples?

Which Broome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man
reviews: 15
Best accommodation for couples?

We're planning to travel Perth to Broome in Sept/Oct 2011 and will probably have about 5 days in Broome. Which is the best accommodation for couples, i.e. fewer children?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 615
1. Re: Best accommodation for couples?

You do have a few options, the ones I know which is suited for couples/

www.thepearle.com.au which is expensive.

www.pinctadacablebeach.com.au/

www.ecobeach.com.au/… they have luxury tents & villas.

www.cablebeachclub.com/ ( only the private bungalows) they are fab for a special romantic night, especially if you ask for the ones with a private outdoor spa plunge pool.

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 45
2. Re: Best accommodation for couples?

Had lunch at the Club restaurant at Cable Beach Club on Sunday and CBC still gets my vote.

If I had the money to stay anywhere, it would still be there. Those beautiful grounds, buildings and two lovely pool areas...hard to beat.

Western Australia
reviews: 17
3. Re: Best accommodation for couples?

I have booked a one bedroom apartment (with your own lap pool) at "The Pearle" at the end of October. It looks lovely from the photos on their website.

It actually wasn't that expensive, AUD $249 a night. I thought it was a good deal anyway, don't know what others think.

4. Re: Best accommodation for couples?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Broome