We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinctada Cable Beach?

Which Broome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
reviews: 10
Pinctada Cable Beach?

Has anyone stayed at the new Pinctada Resort at Cable Beach?

Gippsland
reviews: 1
1. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

Hi

Was in Broome last week, this resort is not finished yet, looks like it won't be open in May

Victoria
2. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

Thanks for the reply. Cheers.

Broome, Australia
3. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

The resort is now open, it is a stunning resort, beautiful food, big / light and airy rooms and a huge pool.....

Sydney
4. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

I am really surprised SYDNICK that you say it is lovely. I drove pasti two days ago and it is not open? Have I got Pinctada mixed up ?

Perth
5. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

I stayed earlier this week. It was absolutely beautiful. Staff are fantastic, rooms are nice and big and the girls in the day spa are incredible! Definitely worth the visit!

Victoria
6. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

Stayed there for four nights this week.Totaly agree. Fabulous staff. Great food. Excellent attention to detail in everything they do... and everything from the bed linen to the pool lounges was sooo new!

7. Re: Pinctada Cable Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Broome