We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to Melbourne-Need accommodation

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ASia
Relocating to Melbourne-Need accommodation

i will be relocating to melbourne for work. I need to find a 1bedroom apt to share or lease in the city area, preferbably south melboune, south yarra or St Kilda.

Is there any websites for me to search, so far i had only try domain and realeastate.

thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 575
1. Re: Relocating to Melbourne-Need accommodation

try Southbank Apartments on google....heaps will turn up. My daughter lived in Melb for a short term studying, and found a fab unit in Southbank....there are heaps in this area.Its also the best place to be positioned regarding work, nightlife, uni studies.Most of her other tennants in the apartment block came from Asia.

So you will comfortable within this area.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
reviews: 14
2. Re: Relocating to Melbourne-Need accommodation

have to agree with Ellemay, fine choice.

Glenlyon, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
reviews: 34
3. Re: Relocating to Melbourne-Need accommodation

Domain and Realestate.com are the main rental/property listing companies. Unfort if you dont find what you like on there you have a problem. There are off course actual real estate companies that may have there own websites but those two main ones will give an overview. A company that builds a lot of apartment on Southbank is Central Equity. They run their own management company for rentals, Melbourne Inner City Management.

www.micm.com.au

that could be another place to check for properties.

4. Re: Relocating to Melbourne-Need accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2009