We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

Hi everyone,

I NEED HELP! PLEASE HELP ME! I need a venue for a family reunion that will accommodate at least 70+ people thats including kids. I want a venue that has at least 70+ beds, bathrooms (ensuit or shared), a hall, a big kitchen or a kitchen in each cabin doesn't matter, and a big area for my family to do outdoor activities.

The venue I am looking for is not to be hosted by anyone but my family only and i do not want any caters in the kitchen to cater to my family, its a nice suggestion but its a family reunion and I only want my family in that venue, if you get my drift?

I am not yet sure on dates just yet but i do know its for next year in december.

PLEASE HELP!

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 67
1. Re: The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

I think you wanted to post this on the Melbourne forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g255100-i278-Melbou…

Good luck with your search!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 58
2. Re: The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

As suggested by CW, the Melbourne forum is the best place to ask this question.

But I can tell you right now, that you're going to have a difficult time with the last part of your request. I don't know of any registered accommodation/conference venue that will allow the use of their commercial kitchen without *some* staff supervision. It's both a safety and security aspect.

There are conference venues that have commercial kitchen attached whereby guests/patrons can self/external cater, but those venues do not have accommodation attached.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
3. Re: The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

Hi Randa;

The “Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better!” (HUMTAB) forum was created so that users may submit suggestions and participate in discussion of methods for improving the site, itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums as my esteemed colleague CW has suggested, in reply #1.

Best Regards

Massachusetts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
4. Re: The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

Hi Randa,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Melbourne Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
5. Re: The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

These two might work for you, though you may have to pay extra to have the place all to yourselves:

http://www.thesummit.net.au/

http://www.alexandraadventureresort.com.au/

6. Re: The best family reunion venue only in melbourne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, March 07, 2015