We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stroller on Tram

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
Stroller on Tram

Hi. We will not be renting a car. Instead, we will go around the city by trams/buses. Is it possble to hop on the tram with a stroller folded. Can I know the peak hours where the locals go to work and come back fr work? We are going in June. Besides cold, is it possible to rain?

Melbourne
reviews: 15
1. Re: Stroller on Tram

You can take a folded up stroller onto a tram. Peak hour is generally between 7-9 am and 5-7 pm.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: Stroller on Tram

ok.Thanks for yr reply.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
3. Re: Stroller on Tram

I have found peak hour on the Collins St trams seems to start at 4pm or even a little earlier. I suspect it is students finishing their studies and coming through town on the tram.

In June with luck it will be chilly and at times raining.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 30
4. Re: Stroller on Tram

Bare in mind also that the free city circle tram is chock a block packed full all day. I wouldnt like to try and get a stroller on there. Let alone trying to hold the bub.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 37
5. Re: Stroller on Tram

You can take a stroller on the tram .. But it would be difficult in peak hour .. The city circle tram gets very crowded but generally people are very helpful

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
reviews: 43
6. Re: Stroller on Tram

Will it rain? Well, I'm not sure how long you will be here for, but there is a good chance it will. But it's more likely to be showers than consistent rain.

7. Re: Stroller on Tram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 17, 2014