We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 17
Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

We are looking at 4 nights in June over a long weekend and looking for something not too far from Etihad but also where the good restaurants/shopping are.

Nothing too pricey but we want something nice. I have spent hours pouring over the webjet/zuji etc websites but everything seems to be unavailable for our dates.

might be best to book flights and accom separately.

Any good accommodation suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Edited: 12:24 am, March 11, 2013
Adelaide
reviews: 12
1. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

hi, what dates are you planning on visiting? On wotif.com there seems to be reasonable availibility for June. Also, what budget per night were you thinking?

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
reviews: 38
2. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

I assume you are looking at the Queen's birthday wekend - Monday 10 June? Have a look at Travelodge Southbank. Excellent location, near all the restaurants and cafes of Southbank and about 15 minute walk to Etihad Stadium.

Australia
reviews: 17
3. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

thanks for replies. We are flying in on 20th June and out on 24th June.

We haven't really thought about a budget but would like to keep it under $200 a night if possible

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
reviews: 32
4. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

I have just been looking myself for a May weekend ... check on Wot-if as there was a special deal for a two bed apartment at www.wotif.com/hotel/View… For Accommodation Star Docklands the apartments were $195 per night

Edited: 8:26 am, March 11, 2013
christinaanne068
reviews: 38
5. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

Hi

We stayed for one night (in January) at Citadines on Bourke, Melbourne. Lovely aparthotel and close to everything. Wouldn't hesitate in staying again.

Edited: 12:37 pm, March 12, 2013
Adelaide
reviews: 12
6. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

Hi, I would recommend Clarion Suites Gateway in the CBD. If you look on wotif, you can find it as the "secret hotel" sometimes...

7. Re: Hotel/apartment in Melbourne C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 28, 2014