We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honey apartments melbourne

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairns, Australia
reviews: 1
Honey apartments melbourne

To let others know spent 2 weeks at Honey Appartments Melbourne. Stank of cigarette smoke, thick dust on every skirting, portable airconditioner sounded like a truck and needed window open to work letting hot air and noise in. I cleaned filthy windows myself. Old worn dried towels and one roll of toilet paper supplied. Not cheap and very disappointing. Be warned.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 29
1. Re: Honey apartments melbourne

Be more logical putting an actual review on the review page for the accommodation rather than just a random thread in a forum - with no identifying details like the address etc.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Honey apartments melbourne

Unfortunately this place hasn't made it to accommodation section of TA to be reviewed. It exists on the internet, but cannot be found on TA. That is the reason for forum thread instead of proper review...

I assume the OP was talking about these

http://www.honey.net.au/

Edited: 6:12 pm, January 19, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
3. Re: Honey apartments melbourne

Wow - even the website looks like carp!

Dont think I would have booked these based on the website alone. Spelling errors , conditions of tenancy etc. would have put me off from the start.

Cairns, Australia
reviews: 1
4. Re: Honey apartments melbourne

Honey Apartments Queen St Melbourne CBD

Not listed so placed my review on forum..

Cairns, Australia
reviews: 10
5. Re: Honey apartments melbourne

Honey apartments - The Madison, Queen St, Melbourne. Taps don't turn off, shower drips in bathtub all night, no ventilation except in the bathroom, filthy windows, walls, and floor. The chairs in the "dining area" are falling apart. The smell of cigarette smoke and filth was almost unbearable. The television is the size of a small laptop and the furniture does not match the photographs of the locations sent to us.

In all terribly disappointing.

6. Re: Honey apartments melbourne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 21, 2014