We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas lunch in Melbourne

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington
reviews: 2
Christmas lunch in Melbourne

Hi,

We are spending Christmas in Melbourne this year. Does anyone know of any nice restaurants that do a nice Christmas day lunch?

Ta

15 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 104
11. Re: Christmas lunch in Melbourne

Sorry but Walter's Wine Bar is already booked out. You'll have to try some of the more expensive places, or The Point at Albert Park, or The Brighton on Savoy. Alternatively you could go for a pedestrian buffet meal at a pub such as The Templestowe Hotel. Beware though, some places have high quality food but are extremely overpriced such as The Langham and The Windsor. Paying $300 when I am a non alcohol drinking vegetarian is outrageous - but unfortunately I may have no choice. Good luck!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 29
12. Re: Christmas lunch in Melbourne

If you are still looking:

Just adding this as I spotted an ad in my local inner city newsletter. I dont personally know the venue so I cant comment on quality.

Bayview Eden Hotel, 6 Queens Road, Melbourne, 03 9250 2222

Parkside Ballroom - traditional christmas day buffet including drinks: $115 pp, discounts for children.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
reviews: 12
13. Re: Christmas lunch in Melbourne

The Vibe Savoy also has a Christmas meal, but not sure of details. Caught up with a friend staying there last week & noticed the sign up.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 36
14. Re: Christmas lunch in Melbourne

Just to add, should any travelers wish to read on the reviews of any of the suggested places for Christmas Day meals, you can refer to urbanspoon. I find it is quite reliable. Happy feasting.

Mount Isa, Australia
reviews: 138
15. Re: Christmas lunch in Melbourne

Here is a brand new thread which gives an overview of places to eat

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g255100-i278-k6…

Reply to: Christmas lunch in Melbourne
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted