We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queensland Australia
reviews: 64
Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Just to set the record straight we are Queenslanders, but l was originally born in Bendigo. Thus l follow the AFL.

We have just purchased tickets for Etihad. Can anyone provide a link to a stadium map that outlines row, aisle and seat numbers? I hate to ask, but l am unable to find a detailed plan anywhere.

We have Level 2, Aisle 27 Row A Seats etc etc

Ta

22 replies to this topic
Melbourne
reviews: 13
11. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Have another look at your ticket, it should show

Level

Aisle

Row

Seat

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 20
12. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

A fairly detailed map of the Etihad precinct and seating can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/a2xvvrq

Wigan, England...
13. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Hi, Does anyone know where row AA is? im going watching one direction next year and im sat block 121 row AA seat 576 and 577?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 52
14. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

This is for Ethiad Stadium in Melbourne Australia not Manchester in the UK enjoy your show only one year to go lol

Melbourne
15. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Are level 1 aisle 41 row f

Melbourne
16. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Are Level 1 Aisle 41 row F good seats if not please repley

Melbourne
reviews: 7
17. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

What are you seeing there?

It's bottom level about where the 50m line hits the boundary line (if you're seeing an AFL match) 6 rows from the front.

Melbourne
18. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

But are they good seats to see everything or should I change? I'm watching a afl match

Melbourne
reviews: 7
19. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Yes, they're good seats. Especially if you're keen to be close to the action. A seat on a higher level will give a better view of the whole ground but you obviously won't be nearly as close.

There are 2 big screens you can watch if you want close ups any play you can't see properly.

I would stick with what you've got.

Melbourne, Australia
20. Re: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium

Please help. I'm going to Taylor's concert this Saturday and my seats are : Level 2 aisle 36 seat numbers 14 15 and 15, ARE THEY GOOD SEATS? I got them in a pre sale ages ago, expecting them to be good.

Reply to: Seating Plan - Etihad Stadium
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted