just got e-mail today from wotif..it may help people looking for accommadation for games...just released.
Melbourne - Carlton Crest Melbourne
- Down to $120 from $375 - Superior Queen, 4+ star
- Incl. use of fitness centre - indoor heated swimming pool, gym & spa.
Great pre-Games price so you can get into the Games spirit early!
Melbourne - Brighton Savoy
- Down to $199 from $312 - Comm Games Special, 4+ star
- Incl. full breakfast for two, Hardy's Brut Reserve & in true Aussie
spirit - 2 Aussie flags, a beach ball and a bucket & spade!
Melbourne - Best Western Melbourne
- Down to $210 from $420 - min 2 night stay
- C/Games Deluxe Queen - catch all the Games action on a choice of 11
Melbourne - Oaks Griffin Suites
- Down to $218 from $350 - Comm Games Hotel, 4+ star
- Incl. modern hotel room with large ensuite, DVD player & free Cable
TV. Just a stones throw from these great sporting venues - Aquatics,
Gymnastics, Cycling, Triathlon, Weightlifting, Boxing, Netball &
Melbourne - Rendezvous Hotel
- Down to $315 - Economy Twin 3 star
- Incl. a half-day City Sights Tour for 2 with AAT Kings. Stay in the
city centre and see Melbourne at her best during this exciting sporting
Melbourne - Rialto Hotel on Collins
- Down to $360 from $450 - Wotif.com Lucky Dip, 5 star
- You can be a winner on check-in,'lucky dip' & win a terrific prize.
Prizes include either room upgrades, valet car parking, late check out,
cocktails in the Rialto Bar or a bottle of wine. Not just the athletes