New to the forums but was hoping you could provide your suggestions. I have seen a few other threads similar to my query, but with slightly different points of interest so am reposting.
I am planning a surprise trip for my husband's birthday. I have booked flights to arrive in Hobart on Fri 7 December (we arrive around 7pm).
We basically have 4 nights/4 days, as we are flying back out from Hobart on Tues 11 December (flight out is at 7:45pm).
Can anyone make suggestions on nice places to stay, and things to do and see?
- Budget is approx $200 per night for accommodation, want to stay somewhere nice and above all clean. Don't mind B&Bs if they're among the upper end of the range.
- DEFINITELY want to visit the Salamanca markets we've heard so much about.
- Will be hiring a car for ease of travelling around.
- Essentially wanting to arrange a relaxing holiday exploring things at an easy pace rather than rushing from place to place
- LOVE - great homely food eg. lovely local cafes, food/craft markets, interesting wildlife/nature activities, scenic areas.
Would really appreciate everyone's thoughts on an itinerary as I'm sure I need to book things in soon given the busy season in December. Thanks in advance! =)