We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Pizza and Pasta, King Street, Sandy Bay

Which Hobart hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hobart, Tasmania...
reviews: 37
Solo Pizza and Pasta, King Street, Sandy Bay

If you are in Hobart, be sure to visit Solo Pizza in Sandy Bay. Simon and the crew are awesome and they look after you so well. I am a regular, so couldn't help but give it a plug!! You have to order the SPARE RIBS..........they are to die for, let me tell you! Plenty of them and they fall off the bone. Not to mention the array of other stuff on the menu to try. Great all in all place to eat, but be sure to book, they are packed nearly every night of the week.

Hobart, Tasmania...
reviews: 37
1. Re: Solo Pizza and Pasta, King Street, Sandy Bay

Don't forget to visit this awesome Italian restaurant whilst visiting Hobart. It is my regular jaunt! Went there last night and just have to re-post a review about how good the food is. Simon and the staff are just fantastic!! All the Hobart visitors.......just go there!!!

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
reviews: 55
2. Re: Solo Pizza and Pasta, King Street, Sandy Bay

Angie, this restaurant is not listed as a reviewable property so why don't you put in a request through the review page. That will save it for prosperity and save you from having to come back every 6 months to post about it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReview

Just type in the name and it will prompt you for info from there.

Oscar

3. Re: Solo Pizza and Pasta, King Street, Sandy Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 23, 2012