I will have a rental car while in Hobart and wish to do a few day trips from Hobart, but I need help with the logistics of drive time.
1. Specifically, how far of a drive is it from Hobart to Mount Wellington, and are there places of interest to see along the way that we should stop and visit? What to see and do while there?
2. How about from Hobart to Port Arthur? Same question, what is drive time and the must see stops along the say? What to see and do while there?
3. What about Freycinet National Park? Drive time from Hobart, and must see stops? What to see and do while there?
4. Same for Huon Valley. Drive time and what to see and do while there, and on the way there?
5. And last, Mount Field National Park. What is drive time there, and what do you recommend we see and do along the way? What to see and do while there?
Additionally, of these five destinations from Hobart, how would you rank in an order of 1 to 5, with 1 being highest ranking must do destination, followed by 2 through 5.
Thank you, I hope your replies will help me with my planning in Tasmania, and prioritize and logistically manage my way around to these sights and destinations. Thank you for your help.