We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 day trip in February/march

Which Tasmania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Quebec
20 day trip in February/march

Thank you Eastie for your reply.

I will be looking at the www's eagerly, later on today, and perhaps will have some questions.

I'm not sure how this posting thing works yet, so I hope you get this reply.

Tasmania
reviews: 2
1. Re: 20 day trip in February/march

I did receive your reply but if you just hit the "reply to this post" button our replies will be kept under the initial topic (thread) which keeps things a little more tidy and then hit the "submit" button when you are done, enjoy the links there are many more but that will give you some idea of cost, more than happy to help with itinerary suggestions as, i am sure, are my many knowledgeable colleagues on this forum !!!

2. Re: 20 day trip in February/march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 18, 2009