We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Innkeepers Discovery Inns

Which Tasmania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 15
Innkeepers Discovery Inns

I'm trying to locate TA ratings for these inns on Tasmania, but am not finding anything under the name Innkeepers or Discovery. They offer packages on Tas Vacations and Spirit of Tasmania.

I would really appreciate someone's telling me how they are listed by name, say in Launceston and Hobart?

Thank you very much for your help.

tasmania australia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Innkeepers Discovery Inns

Jane2

The web sites for a couple of Innkeepers are

www.lenna.com.au This is in Hobart

www.colonialinn.com.au This is in Launceston.

I am sure that they will list other Innkeepers in Tasmania. I assume you are in Texas USA not from Texas Australia. Where will you be landing in Australia. You mention Spirit of Tasmania which is a ferry from Melbourne Victoria to Devenport Tasmania. As you will need a car to travel around Tasmania I reccomend that you fly into either Hobart or Launceston and rent a car. The public transport is pretty poor. Look at the following websites for fare prices. www.virginblue.com.au or www.jetstar.com.au They do car rentals through Avis, Hertz and Budget etc. If you want more upmarket hotels try www.totaltravel.com.au and go to the Henry Jones IXL hotel in Hobart. It is situated right on the waterfront. Others are www.wrestpoint.com.au in Hobart or www.countryclubresort.com in Launceston. The best time to visit is xmas new year or January/February as the weather tends to be more settled then. I live in southern Tasmania in the fruit growing area. I am happy to give you any more information that might help you.

Regards

australia
2. Re: Innkeepers Discovery Inns

You will save a lot of time just flying between Mebourne and Launceston (or Hobart). Hire a car at one city and explore, then fdrivce to the otehr city, explore, and fly back to Melbourne. pre-book your flights (as other poster has explained) on the internet - you can get very very cheap flights on these routes. Try: www.iwantthatflight.com.au

This offers you a range of flights on specific dates. You can book through that site. Ask if you want any other ideas, we had a great time in Abilene with Texan friends a year or so back!! Jeanette

australia
3. Re: Innkeepers Discovery Inns

http://www.innkeeper.com.au/

There is quite a wide range as far as style, etc is concerned.

4. Re: Innkeepers Discovery Inns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 31, 2009