We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

Which Adelaide hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NZ
reviews: 28
accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

Hi. We're coming to Adelaide in February and will spend 2 nights there while we go to a concert at the Entertainment Centre (Port Rd). We'll have a hire car while we're there as we're travelling outside Adelaide before and after the concert. Does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to stay close enough to get public transport - or walk - to the Entertainment Centre but with parking for the car ? We don't expect to use the car in Adelaide, but need it for the travelling before and after.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
11. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

Cindy - would you take that walk at night. I certainly wouldnt. Plus we ride our bikes frequently on that route. It would certainly take me a lot longer than 30mins to walk it.

And yes there is lots of new devlopment, cafes etc BUT most of them are nearly as far from the Ent Cent as the CBD.

I actually DO spend rather a lot of tiem in that area and my advice stands.

NZ
reviews: 28
12. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

Thanks for all the advice!

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 31
13. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

I wouldn't take the walk in the dark of night but it is still daylight at 8pm in February so if the weather permitted and the OP wanted to walk there they could and then tram back. Just an option as they did mention walking. I work opposite the Ent Cent and rather than take the tram sometimes I walk into town to catch the bus home, takes about 30 minutes to get to the Morphett Street bridge and as it is still daylight there are plenty of other people also walking, jogging or riding the track. The eateries that I mentioned are all either directly across the road, next door and are between 30 seconds and 5 minutes walk of the Ent Cent. The furthest one is Brompton Hotel which would take about 10 minutes to walk to from the Ent Cent but has really great food so is well worth it. Just wanted to provide the OP with some extra options for their night out.

South Australia
reviews: 12
14. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

The Govenor Hindmarsh is opposite the Entertainment Centre.

SansSouci
reviews: 4
15. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

? where is the great big cemetery.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
16. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

Between Port and South Roads.

17. Re: accommadation with parking near Entertainment Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 05, 2014