We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few questions

Which Adelaide hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
reviews: 6
A few questions

Hi all,

Visitng in July and you've already been super helpful wih suggestions of things to see and do. I just have a few more questions and would be super grateful for answers!

We're keen to go to Morialta Falls National Park. The likelihood of us having a car is very slim. I've looked on their website and they say public transport is available from the CBD; I've been googling like crazy but I can't work out the bus we'd need to take or times Any ideas?

We're going to be staying with family for the majority of our trip but we were thinking it might be nice to get a 1 bed or studio holiday rental sorted for a week or two. We want to do this as cheaply as possible (so we can afford to do lots of little trips) but haven;t managed to come up with anything that fits the budget (a paltry $350-400 a week or less) I was wondering if there were private holiday rental websites, where owners advertise directly? If not, we'll just cope with the sofabed!

Thanks

Kate

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
1. Re: A few questions

Have you looked at www.takeabreak.com.au or www.ozstays.com.au

Owners advertise directly on those 2 sites.

Cant help you with public transport. Never catch a bus in Adelaide!

Adelaide
reviews: 45
2. Re: A few questions

Have a look at stayz.com.au for somewhere to stay. It is school holidays here in July (2nd - 13th) so you will need to book ahead if you're coming then.

There is a bus from the city to Morialta Falls. Look at adelaidemetro.com.au for a timetable and bus route. I haven't been on this but think it might be a short walk from the bus stop. You can phone Adelaide Metro when you get here for more information.

Adelaide
reviews: 9
3. Re: A few questions

Have a look at wotif.com and see if you can book a mystery Package for the time you want. The oaks horizon and oaks embassy are cheap apartments. There are more self catering in Adelaide but I know both of those (my brother lives in the embassy, nice pool facility's!!) have a great stay!

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
reviews: 39
4. Re: A few questions

hello weekaty

Morialta is so close to the city, you could easily just jump in a cab and arrange for another to collect you in a couple of hours from the car park.

I was in morialta the other day... so many koalas ! take a sandwich, a drink and you'll have a lovely wander around...

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 575
5. Re: A few questions

For accomodation check out wotif to see what suits your budget.

wotif.com/hotels/australia-adelaide-apartmen…

wotif.com/hotels/australia-adelaide-hotels.h…

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 2
6. Re: A few questions

Morialta Conservation Park:

Bus H30 from Bus Stop E3 Currie Street, corner of King William Street & Currie Street.

Alight bus at Stop 25, Morialta road which is right at the entrance to the park.

Bus departs city 9am onwards every 15mins(it does leave earlier if you are keen!!)

I'd ask at park for return times, lovely fella i spoke to at Adelaide Metro could have given me the list, but i said i'd assume staff at park would know.

7. Re: A few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, June 18, 2013