We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Adelaide-Australia

Which Adelaide hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 12
Visiting Adelaide-Australia

Hi,

I want to visit Adelaide from Dubai for about one month with my two kids and wife as a prelude to migration to Australia.

I wish to know of some very good short term rental options in the value for money segment , also please advise on any other useful aspects like transport to move around etc....How much should I budget for living cost (incl of food,transport and house rentals) for one month..

1. Re: Visiting Adelaide-Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:19 pm, April 20, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas
reviews: 1,167
2. Re: Visiting Adelaide-Australia

I suggest that for accommodation you try one of the Adelaide caravan parks, which offer cabins with self catering facilities.

Parks which come to mind as good near city options incude Adelaide Caravan Park (closest to the CBD) or Adelaide Shores (adjacent to West Beach).

Both of these will give you family style accommodation, in a location which allows you to do some sightseeing and have a vacation experience as well.

Also, both are located close to public transport and shops.

I suggest you consider renting a car for at least some of the time, as this will allow you to venture further afield.

Plan public transport at the website www.adelaidemetro.com.au- they have numerousspecial fare options.

It's hard to estimate the cost of food! If you're going to cook for yourselves, try looking at the websites of the major supermarkets: www.coles.com.au and www.woolworths.com.au. They offer online shopping, which will give you an idea of pricing for daily items!

Good luck!

Dubai
3. Re: Visiting Adelaide-Australia

Hi

I look forward to travel from Dubai to Adelaide with my wife, daughter and baby, what is the cheapest flight or airline to go through without long time waitings in airports?

Abed

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
4. Re: Visiting Adelaide-Australia

How long you have to wait in the airport is entirely dependent on how many other flights have landed at the same time and has nothing to do with which airline you choose.

5. Re: Visiting Adelaide-Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, June 22, 2013