We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adelaide Suburb, Clovercrest near Modbury

Which Adelaide hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Adelaide Suburb, Clovercrest near Modbury

I lived in Clovercrest Until Nov 1967 before leaving to Live in the UK. I am planning to return to Adelaide during 2006 for a long holiday. Would love to visit Clovercrest again. Can anyone tell of websites where I can gather current information and maps?

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 14
1. Re: Adelaide Suburb, Clovercrest near Modbury

I don't know what information you are exactly after, street maps or just like general location maps, maybe have a look at www.cttg.sa.gov.au (Tea Tree Gully Council website), or if you are after a street map, i use www.whereis.com.au.

Don't know if that helps....

Adelaide
reviews: 11
2. Re: Adelaide Suburb, Clovercrest near Modbury

Oooooh - whilst you are here, visit Heidi's Bakery in the Clovercrest Shopping Centre. I haven't been there for a while but the baguettes are better than any I had in France and the strudels were to die for.

Give it a go!

Adelaide, South...
3. Re: Adelaide Suburb, Clovercrest near Modbury

i live in that exact area. well just down the road anyway (about a 10 minute walk to be exact). i cant think of any exact websites for that info but maybe the council website could help you out.

…sa.gov.au/manifest/…home.html

i think clovercrest falls under salisbury anyway (i really should know! how slack of me).

for up to date maps you can always check www.whereis.com

i will post more links when i can think of them!

Nick