Hi. We are a group of 7 that will be there 1 January until 5 January. We would like to do one of the trips out to the reef by seaplane or helicopter. I'm not sure if we should book this ahead of time or wait until we are there. I would prefer to book ahead because I am concerned that it will be such a busy time that things may get booked up. But I am also concerned about weather - I have read previous posts saying to wait until you are there and see what the weather is like. I would hate to end up with weather where we can't see much at the reef, but be required to go if there is no refund. Any suggestions appreciated.