We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qualia Food

Which Hamilton Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 3
Qualia Food

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at Qualia and knows how much the restaurants there are likely to cost per head (on average). Trying to decided whether to go for all inclusive rate or not?

Also if anyone has any advice staying at Qualia in general, would be great.

Thanks

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Hamilton Island
reviews: 55
1. Re: Qualia Food

Hi, Im going to be do an inspection of Qualia next week as i have yet to see it.

I know that there website (seperate to the main Hamilton Island one) has the two restaurants and some same menu's but Im not sure if it shows you the price.

I would recommend to ring Qualia and ask them what the costs are for the restaurant.

When I return from my holiday, I will give you an update.

Regards - barina80

Darwin, Australia
reviews: 32
2. Re: Qualia Food

We stayed at the yacht club villas this week and dined at Qualia for dinner. There were only 2 menu options, a degustation matched with wines for approx $150 per head or a 3 course a la carte option for $125 plus drinks. We chose the a la carte option. We enjoyed the experience however found there were just too many flavours on the plate. The resort is beautiful though and we enjoyed a luxurious spa massage there as well (also pricey at $170 for 60 mins).

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Hamilton Island
reviews: 55
3. Re: Qualia Food

Hi

I did an inspection of Qualia on Sunday. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to look at the menu's in the restaurants as there were a lot of people dining.

I was fortunate to inspect both room types.

The lead in is the Leeward Pavilliion. Whilst it was nice and spacious it just felt like it lacked something. The views are ok, not too many have great water views as there are a lot of bushes/tree's all around each pavillion at Qualia and the reason for that is that no one else can see into any other pavillion, so it is very private.

The Windward Pavillion was really nice. It was a little bigger and had a few more features such as the private pool and a really nice verandah with a double day bed. In my opinion, if I was to spend the money to stay at Qualia I would make it worthwhile and stay in this Windward Pavillion. You also get a better view.

The Long Pavillion is where you arrive at, and you will be greeted with a glass of champagne on arrival. You also have a golf buggy that you can use to go and explore the island.

The main swimming pool is located down the bottom of the hill at Pebble Beach. The pool is stunning and there are poolside cabana's you can use. This is also where the Pebble Restaurant is located. The beach is all artificial and, as the name suggests, has pebbles.

This certainly is the place to go, if you want privacy, seclusion and luxury.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

4. Re: Qualia Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:46 am, June 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island
More Hamilton Island Topics