We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towers of Chevron through stayz?

Which Surfers Paradise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 5
Towers of Chevron through stayz?

We are looking at booking 2 x 2BR apartments trhough stayz for a combined family holiday. They have a great deal for $805 for 7 nights at the moment though I'm now concerned reading some reviews.

Any recommendations?

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 33
1. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

We book through Stayz every year for this place. Our family always get a 2 bedroom unit. It has a great indoor heated pool, large lagoon pool as well as an outside pool. Coles shops & restaurants just downstairs. Walking distance to everything in Surfers Paradise. I haven't read the reviews that you mention, but we love comming back here every year.

South Pole
reviews: 39
2. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

please read the security tips on the stayz web site before parting with any money..

we have had a number of instances of fraud reported here when using stayz.

3. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

GCHR.com.au (mentioned here recently) has quite a few Towers of Chevron Renaissance apartments, amongst others. They're a rental agency, so, that should give some comfort in terms of whether you'll actually be getting what you paid for. Not sure if their prices match the offer you're getting though.

As always, you'd want to read the terms and conditions very carefully.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
reviews: 25
4. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

Whichever way you go - Do not send any money outside of Australia. Do not do direct bank deposits and do not send a WESTERN UNION TRANSFER anywhere - under any circumstances. (Per Liens post above.)

Melbourne
reviews: 5
5. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

Thanks for all the advise. Will check out the rental agency too.

We are definitely keen to stay at the Chevron however will make sure we read all terms and conditions very carefully.

Thanks again :)

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 7
6. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

i have presonally booked through this site and often stay at this hotel. it is beyond amazing.

it has great facilities and is literally in the middle of surfers. it is great!

if you have any worrys about the sight email or call the hotel before hand and make sure their is a booking for you etc. no worrys with these sights.

have a great stay.

adelaide
reviews: 46
7. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

We own a holiday apartment,and most of our bookings come via Stayz. I can assure you we have to prove we own the property before listing. And all my guests direct deposit into my bank account before their stay. Not saying no one is ever ripped off however Stayz is very reputable. The hotel will be highly unlikely to have any record of your booking,as it is a private transaction between you and the apartment owner. For example, we recently rented an apartment in Vegas through VRBO ( the US stayz equivalent) and we collected the keys from security, not the front desk.

Cheers

Melbourne Australia
reviews: 12
8. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

I would book through a booking agency one that you can see pictures of the exact apartment. If you book direct with the chevron hotel they wont guarantee which room you will get a friend of mine got a crappy dirty room, that particular time I booked through Stayz privately and had a beautiful room. It can be confusing when enquiring on Stayz as the booking agencies also advertise units on there also.

9. Re: Towers of Chevron through stayz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise