We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYE surfers any sugggestions

Which Surfers Paradise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 9
NYE surfers any sugggestions

My wife, 2 teenage daughters (under 18) and I will be on the GC in Surfers on NYE. I know it is chaotic up there, any suggestions for a venue for a nice meal earlier in the evening prior to going down to beach or cavill to do some people watching that the kids luv.

As for the meal buffet is fine..... price wise $50-$70 p.h.

Any suggestions would be welcome, aside from dont go out!!!!!

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
reviews: 25
1. Re: NYE surfers any sugggestions

Hi,

Where are you staying?

An option you might consider would be the revolving restaurant in the Crowne Plaza, then walk into central Surfers.

Awesome views and good buffet.

Other than that in Surfers I would recommend Chiang Mai Thai.

But whatever it is you do. Book Soon. lol

Surfers Paradise...
reviews: 5
2. Re: NYE surfers any sugggestions

Hi there,

If you want to stay close to the action, I can recommend the groove train in Surfers Paradise. It is located in the new Hilton complex and has a large balcony overlooking the main road. It's a good family option, their pizzas are very fresh and light and delicious. My family (3 teens aged 16-19) always love going there. If you book a balcony table in advance you then don't need to get a taxi or crowded bus to get to Surfers for the action. Otherwise I would also recommend the "ribs and rumps" restaurant at marina mirage. It overlooks the Broadwater and is very popular. Beautiful at night and a lot of fun for a special night such as NYE. My third recommendation would be the bazaar buffet restaurant at the newly revamped QT hotel. It's 1 block from the main surfers area and you could walk there along the beach front from your accommodation. Very cool. If you fancy seafood , my last recommendation would be George's Paragon which is Burleigh headland. Recently been acquired by George's and overlooks Tallebudgera Creek, lovely fairy lights surround this bush headland setting. have fun. if you would like phone numbers etc, let me know,

Ilona :)

3. Re: NYE surfers any sugggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:14 am, July 02, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
reviews: 128
4. Re: NYE surfers any sugggestions

post 3 self promo..again..

5. Re: NYE surfers any sugggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise