We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan B Trial Membership

Which Surfers Paradise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 3
Plan B Trial Membership

Has anyone joined up for the trial membership offered by Classic Holiday Club? If so, have you had any trouble when trying to book a holiday? I have tried numberous dates and destinations, only to be told they are not available.

Tasmania
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
reviews: 72
11. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

Bean's last bit of advice may be the best: take the holidays!

But don't expect them to be brilliant, value-for-money gems. The business intends to make a biggish profit out of what you have paid.

Luigi

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
reviews: 118
12. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

As a long term timeshare owner I will say that timeshare holidays provide value for money and the resorts you are going to stay at will in most cases be timeshare resorts. The standard of most timeshare resorts would be 31/2 stars

Parrearra
13. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

Yeah, it's all good, thanks for that.

I went onto the fair trading website and can't see how we can do anything about it, and could actually be sued by them if we don't pay up!!

We did find a cooling off period form for the other type of membership and sent that away, but don't hold any hope of good news.

Looks like we're just gonna have to try to squeeze in 4 holiday's (including the prize we won!!) over the next 3 years!

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
14. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

LIfe could be worse

Auckland, New...
reviews: 3
15. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

I have been trying to make contact with someone from this org for the last month. Have tried 2 fax number, 1 landline and an email address but have been unsuccessful in making contact. Can anyone help?

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
16. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

Have you checked out this link

classicholidayclub.com.au/page/…

As a Classic Holidays owner I have recently been contacted to become part of the Classic Holiday escapes programme. This is a pay as you go points programme that you relinguish your weeks timeshare and its associated title plus significant dollars in return for a lower annual fee and the opportunity to buy points into a holiday resort.

Its not a scam but is an expensive option that I wont be buying into, They could if they wish buy my week at Beach House

Melbourne
17. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

My partner and I signed up for the Plan B Trial Membership in September 2011. We have only recently finished paying it all off, as it was being direct debited off our credit card. We have now separated and he is out of work and in financial hardship. We definately won't be going on any holidays in the near future.

How do I get a refund? We have paid $2000 on holidays we can't and won't use? Also I was never told or explained properly that 2 weeks of the 3 have to be used outside of Australia!!!

How do I get out of this and get a refund?

Melbourne
18. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

My partner and I signed up for the Plan B Trial Membership in September 2011. We have only recently finished paying it all off, as it was being direct debited off our credit card. We have now separated and he is out of work and in financial hardship. We definately won't be going on any holidays in the near future.

How do I get a refund? We have paid $2000 on holidays we can't and won't use? Also I was never told or explained properly that 2 weeks of the 3 have to be used outside of Australia!!!

Melbourne
19. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
20. Re: Plan B Trial Membership

see a lawyer