We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Holiday Club

Which Surfers Paradise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hastings
reviews: 1
The Holiday Club

Has anyone on holiday encountered these people selling expensive accommodation and holidays at cheap prices if you sign up with them? Are they as good as they sound, or is it a bit of a scam?

South Pole
reviews: 39
191. Re: The Holiday Club

u r indeed cynical bigw ;-)

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
reviews: 105
192. Re: The Holiday Club

We were visiting our local shopping mall earlier today and woe and betide Classic Escapes previously known as the Holiday Club were there giving away their scratchies and setting up presentations qucker than they were giving away the scratchie tickets. A quick "I am already an ownner of Classic Holidays" and I was left alone. There were about 8 of them at their little stall.

South Pole
reviews: 39
193. Re: The Holiday Club

'there's no such thing as a free lunch' may be an old cliche but it certainly has not had a lot of impact.

Hobart, Australia
194. Re: The Holiday Club

Yes we got sucked in to joining the holiday club from them scratches they give you . PLEASE DON'T JOIN IT IS CRAP the biggest waist of money we have ever spent . We have had it now for 12 1/2 months haven't used it yet we have tried but nothing is EVER available when you won't to book and we have Evan tried to get accommodation not on school holidays but with no luck it is either booked out or we have rang to early from when we wanted to go and they told us then to ring when it's a little closer like 3 months before so we done that and guess what all booked out . I have never felt so ripped off in my life .

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
reviews: 105
195. Re: The Holiday Club

The Holiday Club is not crap as Sherronlee has expressed. Timeshare if used correctly can provide very good reasonably priced holidays. I would suggest that instead of complaining about being ripped off Sherronlee investigates how best to use the system. Classic Holidays are intertwined with DIal an Exchange who provide lots and lots of exchange opportunities in the SW Pacific and aroiund the world.

Brisbane, Australia
196. Re: The Holiday Club

Yes we too met this criteria, and WOW scratched off a major prize, AND received a $100.00 voucher for some wine. Well we thought we would go along.. even if we just collect the wine. We sat through the hard sell for 2 1/2 hrs. I must admit we did contemplate.. But thank heavens we finally said no. We were then very quickly shoved off to a very rude girl who gave us our wine voucher and told we had won a "trip" to Thailand. BUT NO the wine voucher turned out to be $100.00 OFF a designated club at $45.00 a bottle. \we still had to pay $240.00!! We checked on the same wine at a liquor outlet at $11.00 per bottle. The trip to Thailand.... well we won't be going as we still have to pay for flights etc etc. Don't be fooled, if you happen to be caught, sign in get your $40.00 back. and shoot through, out the front door, and not out the back where we were shoved!!!!

197. Re: The Holiday Club

They r scam artists. I won the three stars and surprise surprise i also won the holiday. I didnt even bother going to the 90 minute meeting after reading everyones reviews!! U r right, there is no cash or ipad!!!!!!!!! Total scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia
reviews: 1
198. Re: The Holiday Club

simply ignore them.....

199. Re: The Holiday Club

Don't go, it's a total scam!!!!

200. Re: The Holiday Club

Don't go, it's a total scam!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise