We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport in surfers paradise

Which Surfers Paradise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 1
transport in surfers paradise

what is the best way to get aroung in Surfers e.g airport transfers and visiting tourist attractions.

Gold Coast...
reviews: 2
1. Re: transport in surfers paradise

The bus service around the gold coast - surfside bus lines - will get you from one end of the coast to the other which is only about 40 minutes. Themeparks - special buses/coaches leave from key tourist areas. Airport transfers - conxion and many others available - try a google search for gold coast airport transfers..

If you are staying in surfers you can really walk everywhere - it is not that big an error and is very well populated and busy all year round. Visit Main Beach - Tedder Avenue if you like upmarket cafes and shopping at Pacific Fair at Broadbeach or Marina Mirage at Main Beach

Australia
reviews: 1
2. Re: transport in surfers paradise

thankyou. I checked the sites and believe the bus services will be the best idea for travelling around Surfers

London/Brisbane
reviews: 7
3. Re: transport in surfers paradise

If you are going to be there for a while though, I would recommend hiring a car and driving through the hinterland. There's some great spots through there and definitely shouldn't be missed. Also, the Currumbin Rock pools are always nice and refreshing on a hot day.

HTH

gold coast
4. Re: transport in surfers paradise

I found that the best way to get arround Surfers (read: Gold Coast) is by taxi. The drivers are mostly very professional and know where and how to go. Specially if you are a group of three or more it will be cheaper and faster than the bus or the very slow shuttle services.

Adelaide SA
5. Re: transport in surfers paradise

At Coolangatta airport is a desk that will hook you up with the transfer buses to get to the door of your hotel. They also have info on the theme parks and related transfers.

Surfers Paradise...
reviews: 2
6. Re: transport in surfers paradise

Yes,the bus system is very good here on the coast.