I've had a couple of trips to Rocky lately and can recommend a few places.
- The Coffee House (51 William St): Hands down the best coffee in Rockhampton. In fact, the only good coffee I've found in Rockhampton.
- Antonios (13 Wandal Road, Wandal): Pretty good pizza, although some toppings are better than others.
- The Heritage Hotel (228 Quay St): Good meals at the restaurant, and a good place for drinks
- Captain Nemo's (28 William St): A place you'd only find in Rocky. Kind of like subway but the sandwiches are about twice the size!
- The Criterion (150 Quay St): I hope to make it here next time. I've heard it's the place to go for steak.
- The Ginger Mule (William St, across from the Heritage): Cocktail and Tapas Bar that I also hope to try. Looks kinda fancy.
Hope this helps anyone heading to Rocky!