We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you accommodation

Which Port Douglas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Thank you accommodation

Has anyone heard of this accommodation before or stayed there. A friend told me she saw the sign when she was there last week but couldn't get any information on it.

It's in the main street. Is there an agent for it?

Any answers would be helpful.

South Coast, St...
Destination Expert
for Canberra
reviews: 2
1. Re: Thank you accommodation

If she couldn't get any info they're not trying very hard, I'd stay away, plenty of good places to choose from.

Daintree, Australia
Destination Expert
for Daintree
reviews: 14
2. Re: Thank you accommodation

Mixed reviews on Wotif:-

wotif.com/hotels/thank-you-accommodation.html

Comments include - some rooms are noisy, no on-site management, some have no windows(!) but overall seems to be a reasonable basic budget option.

Brisbane, Australia
3. Re: Thank you accommodation

Thank you (funy that's the name of it) that's very helpful. Don't like the idea of noise or no windows, I'll keep looking.

Canberra (capital...
reviews: 51
4. Re: Thank you accommodation

This seems to be it looking at the bed linen. I wonder if it has changed hands?

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g255070-d146…

5. Re: Thank you accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 13, 2014