We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

Hi - my sisters and I are bringing my mother to Cairns (Clifton Beach holiday house) for her 80th birthday. Could anyone recommend a nice day spa for us in the beaches region, or in Cairns or Port Douglas?

Thanks for your help.

Judith

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1. Re: Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

if you do a search for Palm Cove Spa's you should get lots of options. There's probably more there than in the whole of Cairns, and it's located between Cairns and Port Douglas. I went to the one at the Angsana, which was great and you wouldn't be dissapointed, but there are heaps of options.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

Thank you

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Cairns, Palm Cove
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

I really enjoyed the day spa at Sea Temple Palm Cove. Not sure of the name of the spa itself but it's located within the resort and it was lovely.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

Thank you

5. Re: Day Spa recommendations in Cairns region/beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 25, 2014