We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farm Stay options

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 25
Farm Stay options

Hi can anyone please advise on the farm stay options within 5-6 hours drive from Brisbane?

And what activities can be done generally over there? We are new and keen to explore.

6 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 40
1. Re: Farm Stay options

Try the Spotted Chook at Montville. Haven't been there myself but have heard good things about it;

Brisbane
reviews: 294
2. Re: Farm Stay options

Hi! We have had a few visits (?I think 3 or 4) for fabulous weekends at Clandulla Cottages which is near Beaudesert. I have previously posted a Trip Advisor review on one of our stays there.

There are loads of animals to keep kids entertained, there is a trampoline, huge shady tree with swinging seats for late afternoon/pre-dinner drinks and the meals that we purchased from their 'restaurant' as part of our package were totally superb.

Hope that helps!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
reviews: 89
3. Re: Farm Stay options

www.cedarglen.com.au/PhotoGallerypage.html

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g494981-d122…

4. Re: Farm Stay options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, March 19, 2013

Singapore, Singapore
5. Re: Farm Stay options

8N in Aust. 1st few days to the sea world, movie world...wildlife urrumnin sanctuary... etc

I am planning a 5 night stay in Royal Palm Resort (Gold Coast), then move on to Clandulla Cottages for 3 nights before heading back to Gold Coast Airport and back to Singapore.

I do not drive. Any advises how to get there and how much will the cost be in SGD. Thanks.

Edited: 11:02 pm, August 16, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
6. Re: Farm Stay options

Hi Norman

how is your trip for both GC & farm stay? care to share?

am planning for a Brisbane farm stay & GC theme parks.

Reply to: Farm Stay options
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted