We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OK, flights are booked! Right or Wrong???

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
OK, flights are booked! Right or Wrong???

I will be checking this posting once every day, especially over the next three weeks. When I check at around 9:00 AM Denver, Colorado (USA) time, it is 1:00 AM the next day in Sydney. I am hoping to write directly to some of you that help me!

We’re not sure if this is the best itinerary, we just want to have a lot of fun.

We have received some fantastic information from all of you at Trip Advisor. Now in the upcoming weeks, we want to put all of the advice to good use.

Yes, we are hoping for a lot more help!

We will be flying on Qantas Airlines. “The Aussie pass”

We will be arriving in Sydney on May 27. For 4 nights.

See the sights-3 day bus, train, and ferry pass. Go to Manly

Ayers Rock-2 nights

Million stars dinner, 5 mile hike around rock

Cairns- 5 nights

Go to Port Douglas

GBR 2 days?

Brisbane- 1 night. This is so we can travel over to New Zealand.

Taupo, New Zealand -7 nights.

Spend time in Auckland

Jetboat ride

(I will put this on the New Zealand and Taupo forum too) Someone wrote why the North Island and not the South Island? The reason for the North Island is because we have a timeshare in Taupo. We also live in Colorado (USA) and we have great ski areas, mountain ranges and a lot of snow in the winter.

Sorry about this long note.

Thank you in advance for all your help!!!

Denver, Colorado
1. Re: OK, flights are booked! Right or Wrong???

Any ideas what to do for one day in Brisbane???

2. Re: OK, flights are booked! Right or Wrong???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 31, 2009