We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Darwin

Which Darwin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 18
Accommodation in Darwin

My partner and I will be travelling to Darwin in May and are looking for somewhere suitable to stay. I have checked out Parap Village and while it looks great, we really don't need that much space as there is only two of us. Any ideas on where we could stay would be greatly appreciated. We are looking at mid range accommodation.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
reviews: 89
1. Re: Accommodation in Darwin

Check out Mirambeena, 3 star, inner city

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 44
2. Re: Accommodation in Darwin

Have a look at the apartments at Cullen Bay. It is a lovely area to stay and just a few minutes from the city. Lots of good restaurants nearby. They have motel type rooms without cooking facilities if that is what you want, or one bedroom apartments.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 575
3. Re: Accommodation in Darwin

check out www.jasons.com for accommadation in Darwin will list all sorts of price ranges and styles.

Plus check www.wotif.com.au for accommadation prices, locations and descriptions..you can also book through this site online and are very reliable.

Darwin, Australia
reviews: 4
4. Re: Accommodation in Darwin

Check out www.citypalms.com

right in the city - small but comfortable

Darwin
5. Re: Accommodation in Darwin

City Palms is a good option. Mirambeena Resort is central and very affordable and on par with Parap Village. If you want apartments of a moderate size, The Mediterranean All Suites are good value.

A good research site is www.about-australia.com/northern-territory/