We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas and New Year

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northamptonshire...
Christmas and New Year

Hi, my girlfriend and I will be travelling to Sydney for 3 weeks through Christmas and New Year, can any recommend good places to stay, things to do (that wont costs hundreds of pounds) for Christmas and New Year ....it might be a case to wait until we get there but I really wanted some ideas before we got there. I will be booking hostels soon but just wanted to get a rough idea ..many thanks

2 replies to this topic
Sydney
reviews: 12
1. Re: Christmas and New Year

If you haven't booked hotels or whatever in Sydney for New Year, don't wait another minute. Prices are sky high and room may be scarce.

As for what to do - read the FAQs on the right side, especially the one covering New Years Eve.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Christmas and New Year

look at www.wotif.com.au to get an ideas what is still available for NYE and note the prices - almost nothing available and very expensive if still there. So Sydney Central looks booked out so try searching around Coogee, Newtown or Manly. You are going to need search hard for a hostel over NYE.

Reply to: Christmas and New Year
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted