We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sydney Harbour Tours

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 7
Sydney Harbour Tours

Hi:

Is it necessary to book harbour tour at this time? We will be in Sydney from Sept. 14 - 24th. Any recommendations to which company to use?

Thanks

London, United...
reviews: 25
1. Re: Sydney Harbour Tours

There were still plenty of tours left when I went at peaktime at Xmas kaslo. I have been several times with Captain Cooks tours- I think they re really good.

Southern United...
reviews: 41
2. Re: Sydney Harbour Tours

we stayed at Darling harbour and you can book on the day you wish to go on the cruise no problem. Our cruise was with captain cook cruises and thir office is right near the marina in which we boarded the boat. There are plenty of cruises to pick too.

Sydney
reviews: 4
3. Re: Sydney Harbour Tours

At Circular Quay there is a booth where you can just buy tickets for the next cruise.... they run very frequently, especially in the warmer months, and the advantage of not booking in advance is that you can pick your weather.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 61
4. Re: Sydney Harbour Tours

Be sure to tour the harbour at night and not just in the day, and don't overlook the option of taking it in via the public ferries, though I have to say the view from the top of the Captain Cook cruise boat is worth climbing the stairs for at night! Oh, and take a coat, it can be cold at night on the harbour at any time of year....though you Europeans might laugh at me for that!