We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

Which Canberra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 28
Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

Hi guys, DH and I are thinking of going to the Nation’s Capital Jan 11-13, or a couple of weeks later. Primarily for the French pictures, but then a few other places. AWM-it’s compulsory, National Archives… you know the kind of thing. We are thinking a nice Friday/Saturday/drive home Sunday visit. Not too cheap, not too expensive either.

I read some good things about Aria hotel-does anyone know is there construction or some contra reason to stay there?

I also heard that East is good?

Canberra
Destination Expert
for Canberra
reviews: 97
11. Re: Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

No coincidence GurusW.

Sydney, Australia
12. Re: Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

Oh dear, what have I missed?

East did come back to me,but still going to Aria.

Ottoman is closed until January 15, FYI

Sydney
reviews: 7
13. Re: Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

Aria is cheap because its new and trying to build up business. I've heard nothing but good things.

Dickson is pretty good for food with lots of Asian restaurants, pizza and a supermarket. You're also really close to Braddon, which is Canberra's up and coming arts/food district. As with anything in Canberra, you'll probably find all food a bit of a rip off.

Sydney, Australia
14. Re: Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

Thanks.We had to cancel because my DH is unwell:-) I'm hoping we will go mid March,next available date for us.

15. Re: Toulouse Lautrec and accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 11, 2014