We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days trip to Canberra

Which Canberra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 days trip to Canberra

Hello Folks,

I am from Sydney and never been to Canberra before.

I am thinking to visit Canberra on Sunday and Monday.

Arrive Canberra in early morning (sunday) leave from Canberra in early morning(Tuesday), sometime in next month.

It would be gr8 if you help me to decide how should I spend my 2 days in Canberra.

P.S. I like to see nature, beachside walks etc etc.

Cheers,

SK

melbourne
reviews: 3
11. Re: 2 days trip to Canberra

We are thinking of going to Canberra for 2-3 days to see the NGV Paris exhibition and also a few other attractions. I don't want to drive. The Explorer bus website is lacking in any detail. Would it be the best option, or are there other tours that are best to take. Is it easy to find your way around on public transport or are taxis cheaper? Any advice welcome

Canberra, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
reviews: 2
12. Re: 2 days trip to Canberra

Hi jnnhd. It might be an idea to start a new thread re short visit to see Paris exhibition, etc, rather than add your query to this one about beachside walks in Canberra ;-)

Public transport can be a pain, especially on weekends. The Explorer might be the way to go, I'm not sure what further details you wanted? It also depends on which particular attractions you would like to visit, where you find accommodation, how much walking you are willing or able to do...

13. Re: 2 days trip to Canberra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 15, 2010