We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude Resort Next Door

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia, Canada
reviews: 1
Nude Resort Next Door

I've been told there is a nudist resort next to EDR. Is this true and has anyone had any problems with this?

Barnegat NJ
1. Re: Nude Resort Next Door

Don't worry bump30 the nude resort is next to Eldorado Seaside Suites. Hidden Beach. They used to be the same resort but they split apart a few years ago

Lorton, VA
reviews: 2
2. Re: Nude Resort Next Door

Giantsfan53.... you told Bump30 not to worry..... did it dawn on your that he may actually be disappointed the the nude resort IS NOT next door?

venlo nederlands
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
reviews: 12
3. Re: Nude Resort Next Door

well eve and adam where nude,so who cares .its an adult resort.so no kids involved. i meen with kids there is a problem i diddent want to go there. but there are both adults only resorts. so for me is no probleem i dont have to walk next to the resort, and i dont have to look .goining in jan. to el dorado seasides suites.

Florida
4. Re: Nude Resort Next Door

I just returned Monday August 28th. Yes there is a nudie place next door but you will never notice it unless you pay the $50 day pass and go see for yourself. However, if you are concerned nudity you may want to choose a "family resort" because most beaches and pools at adult resorts in Mexico, Europe and South America are topless.

Okie
reviews: 9
5. Re: Nude Resort Next Door

from what I know of the average age of the folks who frequent that nudist resort....bump may be more concerned about keeping his lunch down if he ever catches a glimpse of something at Desire : )

6. Re: Nude Resort Next Door

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, August 19, 2009