We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
557 posts
10 reviews
Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

Hi

I've been reading posts in this resort for a while . I keep reading women must hav dresses on yo be seated in restaurants for dinner. I'm hoping Capri pants w blouse is acceptable? For guys pants w collared shirt is fine ?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
52,611 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

Hi

See link to the relevant page of their website where it details the dress code rules

oceanhotels.net/en/hotels/ocean-coral-turque…

Cortland, NY
Level Contributor
2,747 posts
195 reviews
2. Re: Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

For most restaurants men need long pants, and a sleeved shirt. Women outfits can be very flexible. Can't really think of anything that would not be acceptable for women-as long as it is "appropriate". Capri pants are fine-you will see all sorts of outfits!

Westville, Indiana
Level Contributor
142 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

That's not true at all.. we were just there and I don't wear dresses ever.. we ate in the ala carte restaurants and I wore capri pants and blouses. We saw people eating in Blue Moon restaurant wearing what I would call very casual clothes and I was surprised they even seated the one couple we saw in there one of the nights we ate there.

boston
Level Contributor
557 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

Thank u all for responses. We're getting excited for our August trip. Wanting to make sure we r dressed properly so we can take advantage of al la Cartes. Seems like Blue Moon,Fusion, Creperie and Show dinner tables r getting the best reviews. Any insight?

Westville, Indiana
Level Contributor
142 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

We loved Blue Moon and ate there twice!!! and we ate twice in the Italian restaurant. Didn't try the creperie place, I looked at the menu and wasn't too interested in having crepes for dinner, and Fusion is only for Privilege members and we didn't book privilege. Blue Moon is adults only, not sure if you have children going with, but no children allowed in Blue Moon. Sensai was good as well and we ate there 1 night, children allowed there at the beginning of the evening they say, but we ate at about 8:30pm one night and there were very small children in there

6. Re: Ocean coral al la carte restaurants dress attire requirement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 25, 2015