Getting very excited about our vacation this week! Had a few questions and as much as I research and get some answers, I feel the need to ask!
Hotel El Cid-
1. Can you request a particular butler?
2. Has anyone not had ocean view rooms? I have requested "full" ocean view on upper level. (should that cover it?)
3. Do I call to verify?
4. What are some of the special things the butler has done for folks and what is the typical tip? Tip for each occasion or at the end of your stay?
5. Does El Cid offer use of snorkel gear free of charge ?
6. How dressy is dinner? Will a nice pair of khaki pants with a polo and flip flops work or does it need to be dressier?
Items to pack for convenience:
Large cups for drinks, Are the hotel cups small?
Straws for our fruity drinks or maybe just bring a larger cup with one of the attached straws?
Water shoes, sun hats
Any other suggestions???
Looking forward to a great week!