We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rancho Libertad

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, OR
Rancho Libertad

I am staying at Rancho Libertad over the xmas holiday. Anyone been there? Any recommendations about things to do? Scuba or snorkeling connections?

Puerto Morelos...
1. Re: Rancho Libertad

HelloRancho is a cute laid back little place, a 10 minute bicycle ride into the villageAre you with the big group of 20 we are already talking to ? Or just you? We can help you with diving and snorkelling and all sorts of tours in the area as well as local tips and information and advise where you can find what you need. Please have a look at the website www.divepuertomorelos.com and email me (catbrown at prodigy.net.mx) with any questions. Look forward to hearing from you...best....cat.Dive Puerto Morelos

Bristol, TN
reviews: 1
2. Re: Rancho Libertad

I am interested in Rancho Libertad (Sac-Ho) as well. Can you tell me the number of guests this place can accomodate. I am interested in someplace very small.

Kyle, Texas
reviews: 113
3. Re: Rancho Libertad

They have 13 rooms 1/2 up and 1/2 down at Rancho Libertad/ Sac Ol. You can get that info on their website.We are staying there Nov 27/28/29.

east maryland
4. Re: Rancho Libertad

Hi! Thinking of staying RL. over xmas, what rate are you being charged. I will need a room for 2. Thanks!

Kyle, Texas
5. Re: Rancho Libertad

My rate is $59 per night for Thanksgiving weekend for a room for two. That is their advertised rate. I reserved thru "LocoGringo" website. They were very helpful and Rancho Libertad folks like them also. You can go to either website and see their rates for Christmas. I believe the website shows they are all booked for Christmas.

Kyle, Texas
6. Re: Rancho Libertad

I think they are sold out for Christmas. I'm paying $59 for two per night on Thanksgiving weekend. I made my reservations thru LocoGringo.com.

Greenfield
7. Re: Rancho Libertad

I stayed there with my boyfriend back in March'04 and cannot wait to return!!! Not like Cancun at all. If you are looking for a quiet getaway, low key, laid back (and yes, nude sunning is allowed) then this is the place. Spotless, excellent service, very friendly staff, weather was wonderful, very serene. A wonderful escape from the every day chaos! We rented a jeep from Cancun airport and couldn't have had a better time! Close to many attractions, but not tourist-y. I HIGHLY recommend Rancho!!!