We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royalton Riviera Cancun

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fife, Scotland
reviews: 4
Royalton Riviera Cancun

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew how the building work is coming along and when the planned opening date is ?

It's on sale now in the UK for 2015 and I'm interested in booking. However, I want to ensure that any date I book is at least 3 months after opening to ensure that most of the intial glitches are ironed out.

Thanks.

Worksop
reviews: 32
31. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Shame there's no waterpark planned. Stayed and Royalton PC last week and it was fabulous however we had free access to a waterpark at memories resort next door which my son loved. If Royalton Riviera had this option I'd have booked immediately...now I'm not sure.

Edinburgh
32. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Does anyone no when the Royalton opens and is this a renovation or a brand new hotel. If it is a renovation what was the old hotel called. We are also just back from the Royalton PC and would have went back there but they have stopped weekend flights from the UK so are now interested in this one. Would be looking to go next July but wouldn't want to book if it's only a couple of months old as the PC resort took quite a few months to sort the teething problems.

Manchester...
reviews: 12
33. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

From the limited info I have been able to gather lechatedin it's a brand new build. Opening January but first choice /Thomson not booking until May. Assume this May be due to any possible teething problems of a new opening. I would assume by July things should be ok. We have booked for June so that's my hop was I think the price will jump up after the first year. There is a royalton website you could go on.

Edinburgh
34. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Thanks Michelle I think I might take the chance on this as well.

WorkSopBlue I just read on the sunwing website that there is a large splash park on site, it also mentions a splash park on the Blue Diamond press release.

West Kilbride...
reviews: 37
35. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Have just booked for next July / August - very excited, will be my 40th, looking forward to two weeks of all-in luxury.

Lincoln
36. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Which UK our operators are currently offering this hotel please? I can only find it on first choice thanks

Edinburgh
37. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

It's exclusive to thomson/first choice in the UK

Lichfield, United...
reviews: 7
38. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Hi , booked the other day at Thompson ,we are going June 2015 informed it will be open December 2014 cant wait .

Sheffield, United...
39. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

I'm looking to book this next year and I've tried a booking, but I never get offered the option to opt for an adult only section room or anything other than just a normal 'Luxury Junior Suite', is there some special way of selecting these rooms or have the websites just lost the option? Ta

Lichfield, United...
reviews: 7
40. Re: Royalton Riviera Cancun

Hi book with First choice or Thompson and go to room availability , the room is listed as an luxury adults-only room sleeps up to 3 with a king-size or 2 queen-size Dreambeds exclusively designed for Royalton, a rain shower, luxurious toiletries in the bathroom, Bluetooth audio station, USB recharge station, safe, coffee-maker, minibar restocked daily with soft drinks, water and beer, and an iron and board,hope this helps.