We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Marina El Cid

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia
reviews: 1
Hotel Marina El Cid

After many trips to Jamaica, we have finally booked out first trip to Mexico. Mid January we will be at Marina El Cid. We booked through Westjet Vacations and were not able to book Platinum Club as an option with our 1 bedroom. Has anyone added this option upon arrival at the Hotel? I was told it would be $50/adult per night. Is there any flexibility with price? Can anyone who has visited this resort more than once with and with out Platinum service give me a comparison. I have been following the reviews for quite some time now, and I am very impressed with the follow up comments constantly made by the Hotel Manager. Really helped make our decision on what resort to book easy. Also what are a couple of must do things for first timers in the Puerto Morelos area?

John

2 replies to this topic
west michigan
reviews: 35
1. Re: Hotel Marina El Cid

I have done Platimum so I can't speak to that but I know you can upgrade when you get there and I believe the price is negotiable. Make sure and take the bike tour into town that is offered by the hotel-it is fun!

You can also walk to town or take a qucik ($10) cab ride. I am jealous-we love the El Cid!!

NY
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hotel Marina El Cid

We will be at Marina EL Cid in January we have booked a Platinum one bedroom we are wondering if anyone has actually used the Butler Service?

Reply to: Hotel Marina El Cid
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted