We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MIA at riviera maya

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Osoyoos, Canada
reviews: 6
MIA at riviera maya

can anyone tell me anything about an Interval International property near Puerto Morelos called ''MIA at Riviera maya? I can't find any info about it. thanks!

9 replies to this topic
Massachusetts
reviews: 24
1. Re: MIA at riviera maya

Thought you meant "missing in action", which it just might be.

Osoyoos, Canada
2. Re: MIA at riviera maya

well I just found out from Interval International today, that the resort is ''getaway'' only, & we want to exchange our week.they have a glitch in their system, there's supposed to be an alert that pops up telling the booking agent that they can't exchange, only getaway. Interval contacted tech support & say they will fix it.

reviews: 4
3. Re: MIA at riviera maya

Hi,we are staying 10 minutes walk down the beach at secrets silversand and take a walk everyday passing in front of MIA and it looks deserted.

Although it looks completed and do not see any sign of activities except for a few security guard and some maintenance personels.

I lookit up on the web adress posted on a sign on the beech side as i was curious as why it is not occupied, do a google on miaatrivieramaya dot com.

Look ready to go live but not tennants as far as i can tell...

Posted May 8th 2014.

Osoyoos, Canada
4. Re: MIA at riviera maya

thank you captn f, this is still in the Interval program, has been for years, but nobody can make a booking there. thanks for the info!

Cancun, Mexico
5. Re: MIA at riviera maya

MIA at Riviera Maya is a full time condo development. We presently have three different types of units, including Penthouses for sale. Currently 50% of the units have been sold. There is some exciting stuff going on in this area and if you would like to know more , please contact me at martingood44@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Martin Good

Administrator

Cancun, Mexico
6. Re: MIA at riviera maya

Thank you for your interest in MIA at Riviera Maya. We are a full time ownership condo development and have three types of units available including Penthouses ( 50% of the units have been sold). Our prices start at USD 475.000 and there are attractive buyer options available.

If you need additional information, please contact me at martingood44@gmail.com.

Thank you again for your interest in MIA.

Kind regards,

martin Good

Administrator

Osoyoos, Canada
7. Re: MIA at riviera maya

so how does one book there through Interval? I have been trying for 3 yrs, and there is no availability, even though the resort is empty. I have driven by several times while in the Yucatan on vacation.

Vancouver, B.C.
reviews: 7
8. Re: MIA at riviera maya

We would like to do an Interval International exchange, but we do not want to do All Inclusive.

Help!

Osoyoos, Canada
9. Re: MIA at riviera maya

we have tried to exchange at MIA through Interval for 3 years now, never any matches. If you find out from Interval why the property continues to be offered, but there is never availability, please let me know.

Reply to: MIA at riviera maya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted